|The program is designed to prepare members to explore social innovation and entrepreneurship as a preferred career path and learn how to use AI and robotics to solve world’s biggest problems rather than competing with the automation in the job market.
It’s based on the sharing economy principle where members co-create and share value equitably.
Here the co-creators earn credits for the work done, which are convertible in cash or stocks depending on what projects offer.
Startup Tribe runs the program, manages risks of failure through a robust governance and controls framework.
|SIP – Social Internship Program|
|1. Get exposure to projects from the industry and UN SDGs 2030
2. Earn internship certificates for skills learned
3. Use flexi timing with agreed work schedule
4. Work out of any of our approved workspace or university library
5. The program graduates can apply for a domain expert role
6. The subscription fee is @ $1 per workshop that can be earned back by stipend paid by projects for credits earned, which are convertible to cash or stocks depending on options offered by projects.
7. Terms & conditions apply.
|1. High school graduates for SIP
2. Champions of personal mastery
3. Excellent skills to research, rank and resource to render given objectives
4. Must have a laptop and a high speed internet.
5. Must be able to take 99 workshops of 2 hour each within 5 to 20 weeks.
6. For internship certificate, complete prescribed hours of work
7. Must finish 990 workshops of SIP program to apply for Domain Expert roles
8. Terms & conditions apply.
|1. Community building – learn leadership, sharing economy and ideation process.
2. Mission control – learn decision making, planning & controls and delivering promises.
3. Marketing – learn digital marketing strategies and tools, multimedia contents creation and connecting with target audience.
4. Solution building – learn co-creating products and systems using R&D based techniques, modern technologies and tools.
5. Value delivery – learn and automate order to cash process steps
6. Sourcing and resourcing – learn win win negotiation and ecosystem building skills.
7. Operation controls that involves delivering operational plans, managing risks and stakeholders.
|Here’s how to apply|